In the past few decades, organizations have discovered something incredible: the principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size.
The Project Management Course will give participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that they can use every day. Working with project planning documents, such as needs assessments, risk management plan, and a communication plan will provide benefits throughout your organization.
- Module 1: Getting Started
- Module 2: Project Integration Management
- Module 3: Project Scope Management
- Module 4: Managing Time
- Module 5: Getting It All Done On Time
- Module 6: Special Tasks
- Module 7: Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 8: Non-Verbal Communication
- Module 9: Empowering Yourself
- Module 10: The Team Of Two
- Module 11: Taking Care of Yourself
- Module 12: Wrapping Up