Anyone currently or preparing to be in a decision-making capacity who leads or influences the organization including: Executive Management, Senior Management, Mid-Level Management, Operations & Admin Managers, Process Owners, Lean Practitioners, and Team Members.
Business Process Mapping is one of the most important tools to ensure continuous improvement.
This hands-on course provides you with the knowledge and experience necessary to begin implementing process mapping within your organization. You will have the opportunity to practice each mapping tool, evaluate the pros and cons of each tool, and learn when to apply each tool.
The training is designed to:
Enable you to define, map and analyze work processes from each customer’s perspective by identifying waste, inefficiencies, and the impact on the customer.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Clarify the importance of Business Processes
- Define a Process Map
- Communicate the importance of a Process Map
- Demonstrate how to break down a process
- Identify various types of process maps
- Create a System and Relationship Process Map
- Perform a gap analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Generate a Current and Future State Process Map
- Introduction to Business Process
- Process Mapping General Guidelines
- Guidelines for Implementing Process Management
- Introduction to System Process Mapping
- Relationship Process Mapping
- Process Analysis
- Guidelines for Future State Process Design